IMR is a key player in helping companies manage ongoing technology shifts in data centres. Our record of success includes working with businesses and major cloud companies to provide periodic decommissioning of older data centre equipment. In addition, we work with businesses who are closing down corporate data centres as work moves to the cloud. We provide bulk on-site data destruction services and provide complete resell and recycling services for retired data centre equipment. IMR proactively develops solutions for our clients’ emerging data centre technologies.
Types of Data Center Decommissioning Projects
- Staged decommissioning of older equipment
- Decommissioning or shut down of stand-alone corporate data centres
- Cage clean-outs at co-located sites
- On-site data destruction services – including erasure, degaussing and bulk hard drive shredding projects
- Edge or micro – modular data centre (MMDC) decommissioning
- IT Asset Disposal (ITAD) for recycling or resale