The complexities of environmental management are forever evolving. Our clients are aware of the need to address the challenges and opportunities relating to environmental performance and its impact upon their competitiveness and viability.
Environmental Management services which we provide include:
- Regulatory and policy compliance
- Investigation & Assessment
- Resource Management
- Legislation & Best Practice
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Project & Contract Management
- Client representation with regulators
- Management of an environmental incident
- Obtaining & managing environmental licences & permits
- Regulatory & corporate environmental reporting
- Reporting to senior management & stakeholders
- Process Validation & Verification
- Baseline Environmental Data Management
- Waste Audits & Registers
- Cover for staff leave
We enable clients to meet their specific needs by:
- Identification of legislation and regulations relevant to the Clients activities.
- Assessment of compliance options, both in relation to technical merit and cost-benefit analysis.
- Assisting the client to develop and implement procedures and practices to comply with legal and corporate requirements.
- Tailoring documentation to meet specific corporate and legal requirements relating to regulations, licences and permits.
- Using language which is understood by clients, third parties and the regulators.
- Training programmes designed to meet skill and expertise requirements at all organisational levels.
- Provision of advice and opinions that are independent and very well informed.
- Providing access to the expertise and technical support required to continue to meet all of your specific business needs in a sustainable/viable manner.